It's Mets For Me: Off-Beat, Tangentially Relevant Mets Ruminations

Off Base Since 2005! Mets commentary from the counter-intuitive to the unintuitive and all the intuitives in between. ** "Through the use of humor and gross inaccuracy...a certain truth can be gained." Rob Perri ** (pester me at:itsmetsforme@gmail.com or follow me @itsmetsforme on twitter)

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mets Can't Lose

Because they have the day off!

In the meantime let's do anything but discuss this horrible team. Let's watch this instead, over and over until we're happy again.



taken from sportslush.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Jaap said…

    ca ne marche pas!

    can we now call the posting of a video that doesn't work, "mailing it in" in blogese?

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Jaap said…

    nevermind - I realise now you had to press play, it doesn't load automatically. D'oh! I feel like one of those wild David Wright throws to first....

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger I.M. Forme said…

    nope, you nailed it the first time. I am mailing it in.

    Actually dealing with move, new job, etc., so it's not just my utter disgust with this franchise keeping me from posting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This blog is meant completely and entirely in jest, unless you count the angst, and is not meant to offend anyone, unless you are a Br*ves fan. It's not affiliated with Sterling, the Mets, common sense, good taste, or anything really.