It's Mets For Me: Off-Beat, Tangentially Relevant Mets Ruminations

Off Base Since 2005! Mets commentary from the counter-intuitive to the unintuitive and all the intuitives in between. ** "Through the use of humor and gross inaccuracy...a certain truth can be gained." Rob Perri ** (pester me at:itsmetsforme@gmail.com or follow me @itsmetsforme on twitter)

Saturday, April 15, 2006

What flavor is the KoolAid you're drinking right now?


.889%. First place in our hearts and now suddenly first place in everything else too. And the bandwagon is growing. It might just be that evil, Atlanta-based Aliens will try to zap our Kool-Aid this coming week, but until then, let's enjoy the ride!!

WHAT FLAVOR KOOL-AID ARE YOU DRINKING RIGHT NOW?
Davey Johnson Raspberry
You could drop Ice Williams into this line-up and they'd still mash flavor
"Haven't been this excited since I thought Timo was the real deal" Peach
I just peed myself Lemon
Zambubblegum
Kiner Lime
I dunno but its definitely definitely Mookie-flavored
Kevin McReynolds Grape
I hate Steve Phillips
Playoffs OrangenBlue Flavor
Free polls from Pollhost.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This blog is meant completely and entirely in jest, unless you count the angst, and is not meant to offend anyone, unless you are a Br*ves fan. It's not affiliated with Sterling, the Mets, common sense, good taste, or anything really.