It's Mets For Me: Off-Beat, Tangentially Relevant Mets Ruminations

Off Base Since 2005! Mets commentary from the counter-intuitive to the unintuitive and all the intuitives in between. ** "Through the use of humor and gross inaccuracy...a certain truth can be gained." Rob Perri ** (pester me at:itsmetsforme@gmail.com or follow me @itsmetsforme on twitter)

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Long Natinal Nightmare Just Beginning

 http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0321/ny_a_mets1_300.jpg
 God is not a Met fan.

The Washington Generals Natinals have just signed Oliver Perez to a minor league deal.

And with that statement, I return to regular Mets blarging. My pursuit of this vocation has suffered from catastrophe-inspired lack of inspiration regarding the Mets, numerous professional turmoils, and also having lost the password for this blog. We have a lot to catch up on in time for the cavalcade of mediocrity that is sure to be the Mets 2011 season.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Anonymous cver said…

    AND AWAY WE GO!!!

    Glad I could help;) So, Sir IMFM, are you moving to NY? Wow - I was supposed to be going there this summer, but the odds are looking slim. I was hoping to catch up with you one year in Santa Monica. So, that might be more tricky. So, Ollie is gonna try to show us the cellar door this season. As much as I hate to say it, I was not as down on Castillo as most fans and, to tell you the truth, I'm not even positive he merited cutting, considering the other lackluster 2B candidates this spring. He has his own cockeyed way to get on base and I thought this GM was all about OBP. Of course, if we could get rid of any controversial players that will bring out the boobirds, that's not a bad idea. It is amazin' that we haven't heard any of your takes on the lawsuit and a minority of the team being on the block. I'm sure you will make up for lost time as I and your loyal faithful look forward to your upcoming posts.

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Anonymous =( Met fan =( said…

    So should we take bets on when the Oliver Perez 3-hit shut out of the Mets happens? I'm thinking mid-July.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This blog is meant completely and entirely in jest, unless you count the angst, and is not meant to offend anyone, unless you are a Br*ves fan. It's not affiliated with Sterling, the Mets, common sense, good taste, or anything really.