Top 10 Challenges Willie Would Face as New Manager of the Milwaukee Brewers
Willie describes a hug he gave to Eric Gagne, who he is looking forward to misusing as the Brewer's new skipper.
Item: Willie Randolph* is being considered for the vacant Brewers managerial post.
10. "Drunken-pizza-Barfing Tuesdays" now..."Yankee-Way-Facial-hair-shaving" Tuesdays!
9. During coming Brewers' collapse, now contractually obligated to say: "When we sip a little
champagne Miller Genuine Draft later on, it’ll be a little sweeter.”
7. Must do more to win support of Milwaukee area strippers
6. More difficult to find media to make "dumb, and horribly timed remarks" to while losing Brewers job
5. Won't be able to rely upon Tony Bernazard's help managing Latin players
4. Harder to use his "gut" when so many other "guts" around
3. Try to maintain focus and professionalism despite joy of being reunited with Guillermo Mota.
2. Keeping team from quitting on him during nightly Sausage race
1. Gay lumberjack mascot not available to argue calls with the umpire
*“I thought I saw him in the back sharpening his machete. I don’t know if that feels too good. He saw me coming, so he kind of slipped it in his back pocket. I don’t know if that made me feel better."
Labels: yes fat jokes really