It's Mets For Me: Off-Beat, Tangentially Relevant Mets Ruminations

Off Base Since 2005! Mets commentary from the counter-intuitive to the unintuitive and all the intuitives in between. ** "Through the use of humor and gross inaccuracy...a certain truth can be gained." Rob Perri ** (pester me at:itsmetsforme@gmail.com or follow me @itsmetsforme on twitter)

Thursday, January 31, 2008

"You challenge me, and that's what you get"

Enjoy (and be sure to check out the excellent site I stole this link from, Eephus Pitch.)



This should free up the Mets' other clubhouse barbers to focus more on their games.


BallHype: hype it up!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I'm already in trouble for ripping Matt on Giantblog.

    If you are going to say you are going to appear on radio, shouldn't you actually appear on RADIO!?!?!?!?

    God, blogs, fake radio, what is this world of reality unrality coming to?

    Hi, I spent $2.99 for a domain name, look at me!

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger I.M. Forme said…

    making friends over there already?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This blog is meant completely and entirely in jest, unless you count the angst, and is not meant to offend anyone, unless you are a Br*ves fan. It's not affiliated with Sterling, the Mets, common sense, good taste, or anything really.