It's Mets For Me: Off-Beat, Tangentially Relevant Mets Ruminations

Off Base Since 2005! Mets commentary from the counter-intuitive to the unintuitive and all the intuitives in between. ** "Through the use of humor and gross inaccuracy...a certain truth can be gained." Rob Perri ** (pester me at:itsmetsforme@gmail.com or follow me @itsmetsforme on twitter)

Friday, August 19, 2005

Thinking about where it all went wrong...


See these fellas? They made me happy. Not as happy as I was in the mid80s, but then I had more toys then. When these guys were playing, I loved rooting for them. Sure they came off as a little too laid back, but with them, I could dream of years of competitive baseball, an annual trip to the playoffs even!

Now, it would be easy to blame then General Manager Steven Phillips for what has happened to my dream. So I will do just that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This blog is meant completely and entirely in jest, unless you count the angst, and is not meant to offend anyone, unless you are a Br*ves fan. It's not affiliated with Sterling, the Mets, common sense, good taste, or anything really.